Othello's Syndrome II

Jealousy -- It was the thorn,
Poisoning me inside.
Attacking like a heartless plague,
It took away my life.

Our love was the rose
That bloomed on an endless summer's day.
Without rhyme or reason,
It wilted away.

When the choice was yours,
You proved your love faithfully
But when it was my turn to choose
I failed you shamefully

Words cannot describe the pain
That I feel inside my heart
I'm tortured with the thought
That you and I had grown apart

Know I pray you'll hear my cry

I loved you more than my own life
In my greatest dreams I always had you by my side
As this veil confines us, I ask you for your grace
Before I say my last goodbye

Like a thief in one night
He stole the years we shared
What we had fought for all our lives
Had all disappeared

If I could take back the time
I wasted on his lies
I'd cherish every day
I'd have to look into your eyes

If the truth were known
Had I trusted you
You would still be in my arms

Comentários