The Underland

There's a place somewhere where I long to be,
Where my heart once fell and never came back to me...
There's a place somewhere where my life was grand,
There, in the place called The Underland...

Where the Sun never shinned and no light could be seen,
There I stood, shinning bright, with my next of kin...
The place where I learned the true value of a friend
It is know, to the lot, as The Underland...

Souls and minds from everywhere, spirits of every sort,
Used to go there seeking peace, to the shaded resort...
With all hands bond together everyone would make a stand,
And no one ever cared to leave The Underland...

All energy was gathered there, all powers were invoked,
Strong, sweet magic was shared every time the moon awoke;
With a quick snap of heart, I felt the world in my hand,
Never felt that way again since I left My Underland...

1996

Comentários