To a Loved One









You shall return through the veil of a dream,
As a blessed sight in my night's despair...
You will soothe my mind and soul that seem
To have no comfort left in this body lair.

Should I dare to gaze at your shining face,
or should I turn away my unworthy eyes?
Though still a dream, your warm embrace
Shall moist my heart, which slowly now dries...

My soul will touch your satin vests of gold
Will caress the hair which goddesses now own
and my darkest side will, at last, unfold...

And no more shall it ever feel alone...
For you're now dead, forever cold,
But in this memory, never gone...

1995

Comentários

BlueTraveler disse…
Um poema arrepiante... Até estou embasbacado com tal sentimento de perca e desejo...

Fantástico

p.s. - Agora é pena estares a colocar coisas de 95... já pertence aos anais da história:P